Monday, June 29, 2009

Personal Statement

She's smart, she's beautiful, she's Augusta Whitaker! I must say that this woman is amazing. She's the most successful woman in my family that I know of. She has been working hard ever since she was young and it has payed off by far. She has a wonderful home, a great husband, and a well-paying job.

She posses the following qualities: honesty, intelligence, and leadership. She has way more qualities than that, but those are ones I really like.

She is very honest about everything. She lets me know the things I need to work on to be successful, but she does it in a respectful manner. She lets people know what is on her mind and is very opinionated.

Augusta graduated from Bellevue University, majoring in Criminal Justice, the same thing I hope to major in. She has a great job as a security manager at UPS in Michigan. Working hard in her studies has brought her to this great achievement.

She is an awesome leader. She researched Harvard for me because she wants me to get the best education possible. Although I do not believe that Harvard is the best choice for me, the fact that she believes I will make it there is a great feeling.

This woman is one of the most important people in my life. She has showed me that with hard work and dedication I will be successful one day too. She has impacted my life by making me believe that I will make it in the world. Augusta Whitaker is my aunt and I admire her so much for what she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment